The headlining is from here, about Ivanka Trump ostentatious display of what slanted capitalism means to her in several tone-deaf scenarios. Excerpt -
What began as a one-issue outcry has developed into an organized movement as thousands of Albanians demand their government resign over concerns of corruption in the hands of oligarchs.
Ivanka Trump sparked this “Flamingo Revolution” when she bragged, again on her social media, about how she dived off a friend’s boat, swam to what she claimed was the barely known Sazan Island, took a barefoot hike to its peak and decided to “realize its potential.”
“It’s not even a business for me, despite the scale of it,” Ivanka told interviewer David Senra in May. “For me, it feels more like a challenge than anything else… a lot of reflection on how I want to live.”
How she wants to live? How I'd want to live, how I do live, absent wealth, clashes with priviliged ones such as Ivanka and Jarad.
My fault? Know my place? Viewpoints such as these fell the Bastille.
The people of Paris have no bread to eat. * * *
