Friday, August 28, 2026

Putting toxic chemicals on the grassroots.

 Below, I write a bit about Jarad Kushner + Hakim Jeffires doing a meet and greet over common ground.

A perfectly expected thing, that some cluck about. Always, there will be a dissatisfied few. There are disquieting voices, that's been known for some time.

Then it seems video turns up that has no connection to why they'd meet, and now, two more, here and here. I must be really bad at searching for meaningful video content. Probably best to stick with mainstream coverage, because of its diversity and depth of communication of ideas and causal speculation you find there.

Lesson learned. My bad.

And then there is my incomprehension of the motives of critics of Ken Martin. Compare his money tree chops with the other party, it's an eye opener of what's wrong with Martin. Isn't it obvious? Not something two busy people would be taking time to discuss. But, for each, Jeffires and Kushner, it touches, possibly, their common ground. They do I believe know who Martin is.

I just wish I understood the world better.