Thursday, August 20, 2026

"Freedom's just another word for money running things ...". That's what Rhoades Scholar Kris Kristofferson wrote and Janis sang, the line from Me and Bobby McGee? Yes/No?

 Remember that Reagan said stand in fear, when the man says, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you?" Weigh that Harry Niska is saying, "I'm in the government and I'm there to help you."

Intrepid. Repeatedly saying things to the microphone - for you. For your Freedom. 

Fighting to help you; your values. It's a contest. As if the legislature is Fight Club. Cut taxes and spend. What then? The man changes suits and ties and microphones, to be in the government to help you.

The ever prudent fight against the Dragon. We slay the Dragon. Dragons - The Harder they Come!

https://www.harryniska.com/ 

 

His website didn't really mention dragons. That's editorial content. Nonetheless -  

Tune time. In honor of actual Republican will toward "values." And, yes, Harry is only a local man, not even in Congress like Emmer, who's now House party whip. Shepherding Partywide cut tax, then spend priorities to the floor and whipping the troops to action.

This link

And I am not making this Partywide gross mismanagement story up. It's on your backs. Not letting go. The reporting is fresh.

A reach? Harry's fault? Only indirectly. That's true. HOWEVER - Harry, and Emmer even more, coattail on the White House big ego spender man who's largely doubled that trouble since his first inauguration. 

Facts are facts and coattails are only so reliable, then truth enters the scene and it becomes, "What coattails?"

Again -- a reach? Go figure.