Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Believability.

This link. Describing her campaigning, Ms. Clinton is quoted there:

I’m out here every day saying I’m going to shut them down, I’m going after them. I’m going to jail them if they should be jailed. I’m going to break them up.

Okay. Likely true that she is saying that. Possibly "every day," while campaigning.

So, those Goldman Sachs speech transcripts, let's get them out so we can see her going to Goldman Sachs for a quarter of a million per speech, telling Goldmand Sachs top management, "I’m going to shut you down, I’m going after you. I’m going to jail you if you should be jailed. I’m going to break you up."

Pigs fly. I'll say that more than once. Pigs fly. So believe? Hey, I'm not asking you to vote for me, so add that to the equation, pigs fly.

__________UPDATE__________
An interesting analysis, here. Beyond that:

Somebody has to say it. Hillary Clinton is as genuinely likable as Ted Cruz. As genuine as Marco Rubio. As mean spirited as a junk yard dog. Two out of three, in the Ted Cruz column. Smarter than Fiorina; faint praise such as it is. Full of herself, with Madeline Albright saying, "Bravo." A dumpster load of incrementalism, an open account Foundation.

_______FURTHER UPDATE_______
A video. I believe the guy. His words hang together and he has a history of always saying consistent things, without any contradictory actions. He has believability. Another video for our day's believability theme. Words and an image. Short. Direct. An image you should believe. Kindred souls.