Sunday, January 27, 2013

"By tolerating these conflicts of interest, we encourage them." A quote from Brian Lambert's MinnPost Jan 23, 2013, "Glean" online news aggregation. It is doubly a gift. First -- CONFLICT OF INTEREST is discussed. RAMSEY, I understand, has been issued a final CONFLICT OF INTEREST OPINION LETTER by attorney Bode, of the State Auditor's Office.

Glean, here. Foxes running the planning henhouse in the big, real, city.

I have a public data disclosure request in with the city clerk for the Ramsey-specific Auditor's item. I will make it available online when received, or if the City posts it I will publish a link.

I have created a separate, special work station directory for such requests, after having chosen an appropriate file icon from the WinXP default icon set, this screen capture: