If you care: https://sportsbyline.com/nbc-sideline-reporter-michele-tafoya-click-to-listen/
Ambitions beyond her doing a sideline interview or a report from the injury tent and you're screaming at your TV, show the field, show the fucking field!
Now ambitions beyond the sideline. Qualifications? That remains a question. But somebody who hates football while favoring "entertainment" decided sideline susies was a good idea. We've had them ever since. Tafoya was handed that ball, and ran with it.
UPDATE: A GOP view:
After reading this Washington Examiner article, I'm not certain that Mike Lindell, the purveyor of MyPillow, is a Republican. If he is, he's a John McCain Gang of Eight type of Republican, not a movement conservative like Ted Cruz. I've vooted before for candidates who weren't movement conservatives up and down the ticket in Minnesota. I'll enthusiastically vote for Michelle Tafoya for U.S. Senate in the primary and in the general election if she wins the primary, which I think she will.
What can I say?
UPDATE: Link.
