Monday, February 01, 2010

Cowards Anonymous strikes again.

3000% pure astroturf.

Here.

Here.

The credibility attaching to the identity of the individual(s) goes out the door with the anonymity taking roots.

Without identifying who they are, these people could be on the Bachmann payroll. On the Bachmann campaign staff.

Cowards Anonymous is my term for it. What other name would you apply?

_____________UPDATE_____________
Well, I dislike the message, but the motive is not related to any campaign in Minnesota as far as I could tell. I ran a whois and it's a Barbara Alexander, in some town/city in California. Not a Minnesota tie, except she likes Michele Bachmann.

People have a right to free speech. Including Barbara Alexander.

I don't believe that applies to fictitious business entity-persons, but five supreme court justices disagree. To me, in that one message is that it is time to look back at Roosevelt's effort to pack the Court.

Something needs fixing.