Wednesday, April 07, 2010

CIRCUS NOTICE: Three stooges. And it's today. Live streamed, so see it at the Michele Bachmann website. Barf bags are a viewer responsibility.

Tune In to our Live Rally with Governor Sarah Palin

from Michele Bachmann
reply-to newsletter@michelebachmann.com
to 4crabgrass@gmail.com
date Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 11:12 PM
subject Tune in to Watch our Rally with Governor Sarah Palin!
mailed-by in.constantcontact.com

My friends,

Tomorrow, I have the honor and privilege of welcoming
Governor Sarah Palin to my home state of Minnesota, where she will join me on the campaign trail for a rally at the Minneapolis Convention Center.

I want to let you know that just because you're not in the area, it doesn't mean you can't take part in the event. The rally will start at 2pm CT, and it will be streaming live on my website: www.michelebachmann.com.

Sean Hannity will also be joining us in Minnesota tomorrow, and he will be filming his TV show right from the rally. I hope you are able to tune in and help me make this a memorable occasion!

It's an exciting time to be a conservative in this country right now, and I ask you all to stay engaged and keep up the fight! I also wanted to take this opportunity and encourage you to contribute to my campaign. Let's send a message to Washington this November that Obama, Reid, and Pelosi won't ever forget!

Please follow this link to make a donation of $25, $50, $100 or more to my campaign.

Thank You for your continued support, prayers and encouragement.

Sincerely,

Michele Bachmann

Poor Pastor Mac Hammond. Out of the loop. Hung out to dry. And he was going to surely vote for Bachmann in the Third District where he lives. Out of the spotlight. Not in the big tent, center ring. God's making new and diffeent choices these days. And Marcus, not a player apparently in his usual stage prop role?

Gee.

____________
photo, this link, from here