Saturday, January 02, 2010

New TP Podium blog has a post on an interesting petition. Even "librals" might want to sign it.

This link, for the blog post. I am unsure of who is pushing the amendment or how it is being channeled, but the comment there about making sure the dogs are not misfed says something "librals" dissatisfied with the meanderings of House and Senate might feel.

Everyone should sign the petition. I did.

It is at this link:

http://fleming.house.gov/index.cfm?sectionid=55§iontree=29,55

_________UPDATE_________
I subscribed to the mailing list of the GOP Louisiana congressman. Keep friends close, etc. I expect I would agree with little else he stands for, but saying the hacked up job that will become law should be the coverage those writing it are stuck with is only fairness to everyone else having to live with the good, bad, and ugly.