Friday, March 14, 2008

Triple-A, it's not just Elwyn Tinklenberg's past. It's his present. Tinklenberg Group is still milking cash cows. Not past tense at all.

Have a look. That's just a little work on the speed bag. Not power punching the heavy bag. Only warming up but not yet even sparring. Warm-up time only, it seems, for the GOP interest in Elwyn Tinklenberg.

I had not seen that item, while Triple-A quotes it at length. He must be on a different mailing list than I am. I get solicitations to give Tink money.

That must be because I live in Ramsey, and he's now habitually used to free money from there. He sees an address in Ramsey, my address, and like a Pavlovian dog salivating at a bell-ring, he says, give me cash.

It's his conditioned reflex, for Ramsey.

That item Triple A got simply never got sent to me by the Tinkers.

Go figure that.

But I had seen an oblique reference to the "blogs and casual media" wording.

Meaning, I suppose, City Pages with the Brave New Highway article quoting that most credible individual, Miles Lord, about this Zanko study Tink is fobbing off as definitive rather than speculative and slanted.

Who got the federal money to fund that NRRI thing, James Oberstar?

If so, will NRRI say anything negative about taconite tailings? Bite the hand(s) that feed it? Go figure.