Friday, November 20, 2009

STOP THAT TRAIN - All my good life I've been a lonely man, Teachin' my people who don't understand; ...

Eric Austin looks to be suspending political blogging - his latest post indicates a number of things added up.

I think it's coincidence, but Dusty Trice seemed not dispirited but apparently is going in other directions, according to his latest post.

More than once, and seriously, I have thought about closing down Crabgrass.

I sent Dusty a personal email and I have sent one to Eric.

People have many reasons for steps along the path ahead of the Reaper, moving one way or another. Brian Falldin is showing for now an online stasis.

I regret MDE crowing.

"Bloggergate" is a shabby term. And Luke Hellier, well, he's there at MDE -- and he is who he is. They have the free speech right to use it.

Eric and Dusty had interesting things to say, and Eric had been at it for quite some time.

I expect Crabgrass will continue, as alternatives are few, although the two party system and its foibles, and its multiplicities and duplicities, can sometimes get to you:








network mad as hell and can%2527t take it any longer Pictures, Images and Photos





My brother-in-law got a fortune cookie fortune, "For those who feel, life is a tragedy. For those who think, a comedy." That goes with my keepsake fortune cookie, some spoof at the bakery bored and as capricious as I am, yielding a cookie with not one but two guiding thoughts, "It is not too late to change your path," and "Depart not from the path fate has assigned you." I have those two, from the same cookie pinned to the bedroom door jamb with a single push pin. I pass them every day at least twice.