Friday, September 14, 2012

McGlone's Campaign website highlight.

Do you find this effective?

Sack the PAC?

It seems puerile to me. Semi-paranoic allusions to Jim Deal.

Without naming Deal. Suspense? A guessing game?

He whose name we shall not mention?

Strange.

Moreover, besides "Jim" and "Deal," three other words wholly absent from the McGlone campaign website:

"Darren"

"Lazan"

"Landform"

A missing image:

Pack my $ack. Make it a million, plus.
photo credit

A second missing image:

Pack my $ack. As project clerk.

What else?

Pack my $ack. Make it seven million, more or less.

--and---

Those downloadable "Sack the PAC" designs, did Colin do them himself, have Darren do them as an in kind contribution for the McGlone and Buchholz websites; or did Emily design them during slack time in the trailer? My bet, Darren, but - ask McGlone. He declines to answer my emails, so all I can do is guess.

FINALLY, with all those packed sacks, McGlone's highlight poses the question:

"Is the biggest subsidy of all time still to come?"

I hope not. I think three packed sacks are enough.

Just Say No, to four more years. Send him packing.

Where?