Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One citizen's insights into the Ramsey Town Center's rebranding as "COR."


(Updated Note: I have noticed and been told the Blogger poll widget is not working correctly and votes entered are being lost. I have toggled back into the "Design" layout, and there is limited to no ability to troubleshoot. Presuming it works: Up to the end of the sidebar poll on Aug. 10, this post will be kept in lead position next to the poll. New intervening items will start beneath it. If it stays disfunctional, it will be fired, i.e., I will pull the poll, date stamp the entry, and let the post screen down as new items are posted. Please email or leave a comment if you vote and Blogger does not keep it logged.) UPDATE: I note, today Aug. 3, that the poll appears to be working, votes are being logged, and at present "COR" has more votes than the alternatives. The poll remains open until Aug. 10

-----------------------------------------------------------
I have former council member Margaret Connolly to thank for the two images. And for the new sidebar poll, my contribution based on her exemplary ideas.



The sidebar poll remains open until August 10.