Wednesday, May 05, 2021

How the QAnon hoax grew somewhat on Jan. 6 - a true story because the image was captured and put on the Internet.

A familiar image from the Capitol of the U.S. of A., from earlier this year.



What is happening, the Capitol policeman is telling the gentleman in the yellow hoodie, "There's the bathroom, on the right." Whereupon the QAnon Shaman, mishearing, breaks out singing, "There's a Bad Moon on the Rise." One horn touching one portrait in the way the image was framed, the other horn also barely touching the other portrait, while the bullhorn touches the FLAG. (What's a shaman, without a bullhorn, anyway? Like a patriot without a flag.)

I see the bad moon a-rising
I see trouble on the way
I see earthquakes and lightnin'
I see bad times today

Don't go around tonight
Well it's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise

I hear hurricanes a-blowing
I know the end is coming soon
I fear rivers over flowing
I hear the voice of rage and ruin

 Rage and ruin.

That is how Internet legends are made.