Sunday, July 20, 2008

RAMSEY Council candidates are yet to be listed on the City's website.

I went from the Ramsey homepage, "Frequently Accessed Information," and followed its link [in the blue box area] to the "Election Information" link.

No candidate listing showed up that way.

My guess is it will be Monday or Tuesday and they will be listed.

Am I wrong? Is there a City listing online that I missed?

Did I miss something? It is City news.

I have an unofficial list of names, only, and I am uncertain of spelling.

Rather than posting that I will link to the city's listing, once I determine that link. When the City does post things they give mailing address and other contact info if a candidate wants that released. I prefer email addresses to phone tag if I have a question - and then months later closer to the general election I can see if a position has evolved from an earlier email answer.