Friday, November 03, 2006

LISTENING POST: An open thread for input from Ramsey officials or Ramsey citizens. Post a comment about things on your mind.

I set almost no restrictions on this "Listening Post." Patently offensive comments will be removed. Please try to avoid defamatory remarks.

Otherwise it is free rein, for comments about my flyer, or for any thoughtful ideas you have for City improvements, to praise aspects of life in Ramsey, or to focus upon current or future City problems you envision.

You are encouraged to watch the thread and respond to earlier comments if you've something to add.

You are encouraged to use
THIS THREAD if you feel I have misstated anything in any post I place here or in the flyer I am distributing within the Ward 1 area. If you did not get the flyer and would like a copy emailed; the "View my complete profile" link to the left will link you over to my email, which is:

ezaetsch@gmail.com

Please write EMAIL ME FLYER in the "Subject" header line.

Thank you for your comments.