Monday, August 13, 2012

Ramsey and the Ward 2 election.

In the post below this one I post about the at large election.

I have no vote, no say, in Ward 4, and will not publish about it. In Ward 2 I could not find a Sibelski website. Mark Kuzma and Colin McGlone each have websites:

http://markkuzma.com/

http://www.colinforcouncil.com/

For a host of reasons I favor Kuzma. The Emily McGlone employment with Flaherty people after Colin McGlone's consistent pro-Flaherty voting as HRA chairman is one, the consistent pattern of McGlone voting on Landform contract and related matters suggesting if continued in office he would continue that pattern is another. Beyond that the remainder of reasons are of a comparative "cut of his jib" type, which in my judgment collectively favor Kuzma.

I have met Mark. We requested a campaign sign for the property and even though we are on a low-traffic side road where the sign has minimal viewing impact, he provided one.

I have not had any issues related discussion with Kuzma, but I find his website informative and compelling.

Finally, for anyone wanting to suggest I am anti-business, it is worth mentioning that I most positively view Kuzma's business success, growing and running a job-producing printing business for 34 years where he has learned to value staff continuity and the need for skilled and helpful employees who are happy to stay. These are factors I weigh in believing Kuzma the better candidate. In my view he did not grow his business by outsourcing it.