Sunday, March 11, 2012

Waffling so fast it puts IHOP to shame.

Who but Mary Franson?

Image from earlier Franson new member video, this link


Currently, Strib, March 4 Hot Dish [of waffling]; here; an excerpt from Franson answers to reporter questions:

Q: So does that mean providing more services to people who need welfare, or does it mean more of a tough love approach?

A: "What I want to see is, we have tech schools. We have plenty of training. Let’s get training into a profession. If you’re jobless, there’s jobs available, at least in my district. There’s plenty of manufacturing jobs available. The issue is that you need qualified workers. To get qualified, they need to go to training. And manufacturing may not be a sexy job but it pays well, it’s got benefits and you’re going to be able to raise your family."

Q: What your opponents would say is that there isn’t money for job training right now. Where will people get the training to get these jobs?

A: "Well, part of that is also finding it within yourself: ‘What kind of a person do I want to be? What kind of a legacy do I want to leave my children? Do I want my children to say that I can’t be a better person?’ When you get children growing up in generational welfare, that’s all they know. That’s what they’re going to know and that’s going to transfer to them as they grow into adulthood and when they have children and I think that’s wrong. The welfare system was meant for temporary assistance, not lifelong assistance."

Hey, lady, there's no money for that. Okay, find it within yourself. Your legacy.

Huh?

That's Bachmannesque BS shoveling. No two ways about it. An electorate shows its capabilities by who it elects. Kudos to Alexandria. To CD 11B.