Friday, March 30, 2012

Rumor has it a possible Bachmann in district sighting-happening may occur in Elk River tomorrow morning.

8 am. scheduled arrival time. Don't bet on it. She is always late. Saturday, 31 Mar 2012. Remember you saw about it first, on Crabgrass. "Coffee with the Congresswoman."

No tea? How can this individual party, without tea?

Coffee, indeed.

8:45 am, it ends. At which time she will be raptured.

Rapturing happenings, even in Elk River, are rarer than Bachmann-in-district sightings (barely, but trust me it's so) - and this is a double act, in fact, so be there or be square.

________________________________
I am not going because I suffer GOP bulimia. All the propaganda they feed you, I cannot hold it down. It is not a vanity-bulimia thing. It's basic inability to stomach some stuff. It just comes up, regurgitated, as if I were Paul Ryan or Eric Cantor.

Bachmann, book signing. Bring a book copy and she may sign.
Photo from here.