Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Remember the Alamo.

This item reports the immigration boogey-man scare might be ephemeral.

But it might also be an intermediate lull before a storm. The reporter says that too.

All I know is that history, (allegedly a Gingrich speciality), has shown that illegal immigration across the US-Mexican border has happened, with consequences.

Remember the Alamo, since it was stolen from the Mexicans by illegal immigrants who took all that part of Mexico now known as "Texas."

Given the Bush family and Rick Perry, Mexicans, please, please, please, please take it back.

Same outlet, LA Times, here has set me to a thought experiment.

My bank, the honest and upstanding Bank of Elk River, would, I know in my heart, never involve itself in anything so shabby and low class as money laundering Mexican drug cartel billions. But it gets me to thinking.

If readers would provide me billions of Mexican drug cartel money I would be willing to do the experiment. To test the moral fiber of my beloved Bank of Elk River, where I am confident that all temptation would be avoided because these are people of unquestioned rectitude. If you doubt that, give me the drug billions and I will prove my beliefs correct.

STRONG, LOYAL, INNOVATIVE --- those running the Bank of Elk River need no special handshakes that failed to save a drowing banking neighbor, because unlike those running that other thing, they are smart.