Thursday, October 29, 2009

Political Muse, who for months has not endorsed Reed or Clark, has chosen Clark. Blue Man comments.

Hat tip to Blue man: it is where I saw the link.

Blue man, here.

Muse, here.

I have earlier said I believe Clark the stronger candidate, I feel she has a very good chance to oust Bachmann, and that I like her for being less on the Blue Dog end of the party spectrum even though Clark is far too moderate for me to consider ideal. But the best of two strong candidates who could give Bachmann a challenge.

If Reed ends up endorsed, I would have no problem favoring her over Bachmann and saying so.

But who cares what I think, there are two candidates at present and I would not want to prematurely yell at others to go one way or the other. My feelings are personal, not advice. I believe the Reed candidacy is a good thing.

But when I have read some Reed supporters saying "Tarryl Clark is too liberal to win the District" that's a crock. Try it you'll like it is an appropriate response, on running Clark.

Nobody's run like Tarryl Clark. She is a unique person, and seems vigorous about campaigning.

The closest prior candidate to Clark but somewhat more introverted, Patty Wetterling, with a bit more help from friends might now be the incumbent.

That Jon Bohn thing was no help to her, particularly with the mainstream media picking it to report at the very time while Bachmann was working Pastor Mac's flying circus [out of district] saying God picked her. As in the Bohn thing distracted from the real meat of the situation, namely that it insults God to say she'd pick the likes of Bachmann for anything beyond a church bake sale scheduling.