Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year's Day - isn't there a folk adage about starting a year with an uncertain election, six more months of something?



Strib reports this, and much more, here, here, or check their website - - It drags on, still regarded as news, with nothing new, same old, same old, redux. In the photos above, I can see Coleman's shadow, not Franken's, and neither is positioned to see a shadow of the other. What does that imply?

Gerald Groundhog says, "I don't know anything about shadows, but I got between the two camps and now I'm wet and yellow."

A P.S. from Gerald, "See, here. I like Norm's teeth. He looks like he could chew through a 4 x 8. Or an I-beam. I have cute teeth too. Do either of them hibernate? Can a groundhog in the middle log billable hours like the lawyers on each side do? Will they be any closer to anything when I have my day in February? Does Dean Barkley get to cast an absentee ballot in this thing? Does Jesse?"