consultants are sandburs

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

If you need to search the web, "Alphabet" it?

This Edgar link. Linked to from here.

Also, that web publisher gives some tech detail about ECM Publishers. While unsure of what precisely an "inserter" is for those actually publishing on paper, a question is what form of inserter [two hands?] John K uses for his effort over at the Watchdog's widget site in Fridley, (which K. uses as convenient Anoka County address, of record).

No comments: