Thursday, October 25, 2012

Willard Romney did not mention "rape" within his now famous 47% videotape. By implication, he was saying "rape" the 47%, or some such verb, but on actual rape, Guardian examines Republican doctrine.

This link. With links. They are who there are.

___________UPDATE__________
I wonder if the proper terminology, Willard would know, is that some corporate takeover targets rape easy. What to me would be a big hoot, would be if Bain Capital were to take over and loot the Ryan contracting firm in Wisconsin.

_________FURTHER UPDATE__________
Remember you first saw the link-over here, on Crabgrass: Digby embeds a video, Oct. 24, at Hullabaloo


_________FURTHER UPDATE__________
I am unaware of why others have not pointed it out, at least I have not seen it said on the web, but Willard gave his now famous 47% speech at a millionaire's estate in Boca Raton, which is spanish for "Mouth of the Rat."

Just saying ... coincidences intrigue me.