Monday, December 19, 2011

RAMSEY - They have poured the top floor of Flaherty's Free Taxpayer Subsidized Parking Ramp to be attached to Flaherty's Rentals-by-the-Rails.

In honor of the topping-off event I have prepared a logo [a "branding" as some might say]. Please note - all common law copyright and design rights are reserved by the author and the logo cannot be used by anyone without the author's express prior written approval: that said, here's the design:


I have to admit I did think for a moment to make it look like a spreading melanoma, but, well, it would be too tacky for my taste. Dots and lines were my sole excursion into arguable over-embellishment [aka "tackiness"].

Note also. Common law copyright is expressly reserved for the name "Flaherty's Rentals-by-the-Rails" including any/all variants with/without hyphenation.

So there.