Monday, June 20, 2011

In showing up for a Ramsey Council meeting to give some citizen's input, I was struck by all the front table guys now wearing suits.

I recall earlier telecast council meetings, Gamec as often as not wearing a suit, but others, not so. Now I see the Gang of Four, (the four wanting to "spend the Town Center out of failure to 'success' no matter how many public dollars it might take to create that illusion"), all wearing jackets and only Elvig with a turtle-neck vs tie-white shirt. Taking on airs. I think it's a trend the new mayor started, something I noticed because of a dislike of uniforms. Matt Look, earlier while on council, did the suit thing too. There is this:



I am unsure why that image came to mind. Reader help with suggestions of why would be appreciated. Vaguely I think, it might have something to do with Landform and spending.

_____________________________________
P.S. I measure success one good restaurant at a time.