Thursday, March 24, 2011

At the last HRA-Landform love-in at Ramsey council chambers, the word "momentum" was beaten at the front table, like a piñata.


They're savants, at the front table, with momentum being a word meaning a million different things, I guess, to savants.

Being less a savant, I measure momentum one restaurant at a time.

___________UPDATE__________
A very literal minded person asked what's the picture about, well it relates to the headline, and to the near-endless stream of council member after council member prefacing vacuous remarks, "It has been rebranded, now it is the COR and there is so much momentum, and [________fill in the blank__________ ]."

That, and the emperor's new threads are something special.

Anyway, for the literal minded - this was inside the pinata - really? Or actually, I guess, since my tolerance level got overwhelmed and I did not stay until meeting's end to see for certain (yet I think it's a fairly good guess):