Tuesday, January 25, 2011

If he'd called it something snappier, like, "Molnau Was My Copilot," he might have sold more than 4800 copies


Check it out on the web. Fifteen bucks. Free shipping, per Amazon total purchase package terms.

I will leave my coverage with the headline.

Do explore the web a bit and see what others think.

The Amazon page identifies things frequently bought by those buying the Molnau copilot's thing. Have a look. It might help you hit the amount needed to qualify for free shipping.

Here's a screenshot of another part of Amazon's presentation of the thing:


Click to enlarge and study.

'Nuff said?

Please buy. Boost sales to five thousand, possibly beyond that.

UPDATE: Note that part of the second screenshot, where you can get an Amazon sneak preview.

I chose, "SURPRISE ME." I got stuff I did not find too surprising, to be honest.

_______________FURTHER UPDATE_____________
Google Books gives more of a preview opportunity, perhaps. I did not do too much exploring. Here's a screenshot:


fyi:

Google = molnau minnesota