Thursday, December 02, 2010

Although getting rare - City of Ramsey still has a few 5 to 5+ acre horse properties left.

A friend sent this photo. I suppose it was an overcast enough day that the camera flash went off, hence the deer have "Orphan Annie" eyes. But it's one of the remaining horse properties, within three miles or less of Ramsey Town Center, and noteworthy for that. As always, click to enlarge and view the image.


Another possible headline would be, "Despite the foolishness there still are reasons to stay in Ramsey." I say, "a friend" rather than naming names because who knows what new regulation may roll off the assembly line, about keeping horses or feeding suburban deer. Better not naming names with such uncertainty. My God, I'd best be careful, I sometimes catch myself thinking like a Republican.