Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Emmer's corporate hucksters. With Target doing this and deserving a boycott, and Walmart being Walmart, where should we shop?

The "Emmer is loved by big corporations" story has grown legs. Target is doing this probably over Emmer's position that low-end job compensation, in Emmer's ideal world, should stay low - suggesting what workers trying to make ends meet can expect if they let this disaster get elected governor. City Pages, a full story here, offers this opening screen shot:



Read the entire item at City Pages.

That the thing has grown legs is evidenced by Daily Kos picking it up; this link.

Polinaut on the FOX 9 - Rasmussan poll results showing that any of the three DFL governor candidates in the general election is more respected by polled voters than the loudmouth anti-worker GOP offering; this link. I bet those numbers, that source, are more favorable to Emmer than if the polling were done by another outlet. Early polls are dubious. I trust, however, my unofficial poll of my household, the result being that we all think Emmer is a Pawlenty clone, gone bad in the cloning process, and turned out nastier, louder, and worse.

_____________UPDATE____________
Actually my brother-in-law says Pawlenty is nastier, just more sneaky about showing it, hence more dangerous, while Emmer's more of a buffoon. I think on reflection my sister and I agree. That then is the household poll result.