Thursday, April 01, 2010

The GOP is already showing its attack mode theme against Tarryl Clark in MN 6. Interestingly, the Reed candidacy is being noticed.

Read the item and my comment at the original site, Gary Gross' Let Freedom Ring Blog, at this link. I am certain in my mind that Gary will counter my comment with a specific view, and that is what political views and counter-views are about. It is not a hostile adversarial situation, but adversarial nonetheless. I've not yet met Gary, but have spoken by phone and exchanged limited emailings, and I respect him as being a coherent and self-consistent right-of-center voice. Unlike Gary, I am not yet ready to presuppose a DFL primary outcome, something his post does in its ending.

_______UPDATE________
Please take time to look at the comments to the post. Add a thought if you'd like.