Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Sidebar Straw Poll - Minnesota Senate District 48

There are three DFL challengers, with Mike Starr having run last cycle.

Mike Jungbauer is the incumbent, with one GOP challenger.

The poll will be open for reader-visitor voting until noon, March 15.

I have posted a few items already about candidates and will do more posts between now and DFL Senate District Convention, March 16. In posting I shall be mixing personal opinion and fact, but I will try to be careful that any post containing both is clear enough on distinguishing one from the other.

If I err on any factual statement, please let me know ASAP to correct things. Use the sidebar email or leave a comment. Comments are being moderated, so deliberately stupid and pejorative things get rejected - but I am patient with thoughts on point and I urge any of the five candidates in the straw poll to pay attention in order to spot error, and to comment freely.