Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tim Pawlenty -- Not a moderate, you say?

You say that if you are Jeff Fecke, at MN Progressive Project.

This link.

It is a worthwhile read.

I thought about doing a post, "Tim Pawlenty is not a poseur and an empty stuffed shirt, nor a disaster as Governor of our State."

Not having too much to say that way, I ended up not doing the post.

_________UPDATE_________
Tim Pawlenty is not insincere. I thought of that one as a post. In each instance, saying it was easy enough, the GOP does that after all, so I could too. Each time, it was disturbing. I kept running into the evidence. Into the truth. One of those Jeff Fecke quotes, for example - the praying teacher one. Bingo. That's the man. Oh Timmy Boy, the Pipes, the Pipes are Calling ...

What's next after value voter summit exposure? Dancing With the Stars? Survivor?