Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Help me if you know Campaign Finance Law. Is this yet another Tinklenberg-related questionable practice?

A phone call, pumping the Tink Bean Feed at Jim Deal's building. From this corporation.



Not Tinklenberg's crony, Dan Erhart.

Dan's brother, Tinklenberg's crony, Bill Erhart.

Using corporate resources to assist a candidacy is a corporate donation in kind, isn't it? Is that permissible or a breach of the rules? Corporate donations for in-state candidacies or ballot issues is verboten, I know that.

This is the gray area, exploited by, who else, Elwyn Tinklenberg and his crony supporters.


And I did ask the caller, "Is this the County Commissioner's firm," she said, "No, it's his brother, Bill Erhart." And the number etc. showed up in caller ID.

Legal or borderline, it is still too much Tinklenberg business as usual.

Haven't we had enough?


Enough of cronyism. Enough of Elwyn Tinklenberg. And enough of the Erharts, so that hopefully those people in the one County district will vote for Bjorn Skogquist, not Dan Erhart.

I sure hope Elwyn Tinklenberg does list this in kind contribution, at true value, on his FEC reporting. If I were the GOP or IP, I would be checking on that. If I were Michele Bachmann or Bob Anderson, I would have people watching this kind of thing.

That pack of cronies does stick together.