Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Only because the bridge fell ...


Only because the bridge fell, is why I decided to run as puppet with the longest nose - oops, just got longer - but really, before that I had no thought - oops there it went again - I was happy being a consultant, not a lobbyist but a ... - oops, it grew again - hey I unregistered before Christmas, kinda like a New Year's resolution I intend to keep - oops, $4 grand a month out of Ramsey - but really when and if caucus results are fair I intend to abide by the endorsement, if fair, you have to believe that, even if another - oops it really grew longer on that one ...


Wait, wooden head, I might only be a chirping insect, but people died there, and it's no cause for opportunism. The more you say, the further away I get from you, just by standing firm where I am.